There's nothing quite like a perfectly ripe avocado. It is pure creamy, buttery deliciousness. My go to avocado recipe has got to be guacamole. I like mine with extra lime and cilantro, please. When I want to switch things up a bit, salty bacon and rich blue cheese are the perfect combination for a new take on classic guac.
Classic GuacamoleIngredients (serves 2-4):
-4 ripe avocados (they should be firm, with just a slight give)
-2 plum tomatoes, cored, seeded, and chopped
-1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
-juice of 2 limes
-2 tablespoons onion, finely diced
-1 jalapeño, minced (remove the seeds if you don’t want it too spicy)
-1-2 teaspoons coarse salt, to taste
-1/4 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
Bacon and Blue Cheese Guacamole
Follow classic guacamole recipe and add:
6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled or chopped
1/4 - 1/2 crumbled blue cheese
1. Cut avocados in half. Remove seed. Scoop out avocado from the peel and place it in a mixing bowl.
2. Roughly mash the avocado with a fork. Add the tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, onion, jalapeño, salt and pepper and continue to mix well.
3. For Bacon and Blue Cheese version add bacon and blue cheese.
4. Transfer to a clean bowl and serve immediately.
5. Top with extra bacon and blue cheese (optional)
This is one of the cult game now, a lot of people enjoy playing them . Also you can refer to the game :ReplyDelete
gold mine strike | pokemon go 2
The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
stickman games | stick war 2 | animal jam 2
giuseppe zanotti sneakersReplyDelete
christian louboutin pas cher
san antonio spurs jerseys
michael kors handbags