1. Red, White, and Blue Pie Pops - these are festive and delicious
We don’t really have anything planned this Memorial Day weekend, but Chris and I hope to enjoy a picnic and some bike riding together. Here are a few recipes that would be great for a picnic, barbeque, or any get together for that matter.
2. Mexican Style Grilled Corn - These are always a hit and they epitomize summer for our family.
3. Cranberry-Lime Rosé Spritzer - during the warmer months my Rosé intake increases and this is my favorite way to enjoy it.
4. Mamey, French Vanilla, and Passion Fruit Popsicles - these are the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day.
5. Bacon and Blue Cheese Guacamole - every barbeque needs some guacamole. Try this version for a new spin on a classic.