1. Chorizo and Potato Flautas - These are addictive. I made them last Friday for dinner and will make them again for Cinco de Mayo. I even made a Vine while preparing these last week. Needless to say these are crazy delicious.
I'm pretty much obsessed with Mexican culture and Cinco de Mayo is the perfect time to enjoy delicious Mexican food and of course some margaritas. Here are my top 5 recipes for your ultimate Cinco de Mayo celebration.
2. Strawberry Mostachon - Don't forget to serve up something sweet this May 5th. This meringue cake topped with fresh strawberries will have your guests raving.
3. Turkey Tacos - These are more Tex Mex than authentic Mexican, but they sure are delicious.
4. Lime Cotija Dip - This is the perfect appetizer for any Mexican fiesta. Serve with plantain chips and save the tortilla chips for the salsa and guacamole.
5. Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas - Serve these up with some yellow rice and refried beans for a perfect Mexican dinner.